April 11, 2012
Augusta, GA – He’s helped thousands all over the country with proven parenting techniques including superstars like Madonna and Pierce Brosnan and soon he’ll be making his way to Doctors Hospital. Featured on shows such as Good Morning America and Dr. Phil, nationally renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp is known as the Dr. Spock of this generation.
Oh, Baby! is the ideal FREE event for any parent, or soon-to-be parent, looking for helpful tips about how to sooth colic, boost infant sleep, reduce tantrums and promote patience.
“What’s great about Dr. Karp is that in reality, he’s helping to reduce the typical child raising frustrations of parents,” says Annette Repko, Director of Women’s Services at Doctors Hospital. “He teaches parents that they have the ability to manage their children in a way that will make both the child and parent happy.”
Details:When: Saturday, April 28th
Where: Doctors Hospital, Main Tower
Time: 9am – 1pm
Dr. Karp to take the stage at:
10am – “The Happiest Baby on the Block”
11am – “The Happiest Toddler on the Block”
Oh, Baby! includes:
- FREE gift for the first 150 attendees
- Light refreshments
- Giveaways from local vendors
- Tours of the Clyde A. Burgamy, M.D. Center for Women
- Q&A with the Doctors Hospital physician team and nursing staff
- Gifts for all of your baby and toddler needs
- Car seat demonstrations
- Trainer with information on how to introduce your “new addition” to your family pet
- …AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Call (706) 651-4343 today!