“Oh, Baby!” Is Almost Here!
April 24, 2012
Augusta, GA – He’s helped millions of families all over the country with proven parenting techniques including superstars like Madonna and Pierce Brosnan and soon he’ll be making his way to Doctors Hospital.
Featured on shows such as Good Morning America and Dr. Phil, nationally renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey captured national headlines – and made parents cheer – with his breakthrough solution to the 3,000-year-old mystery of why babies cry in The Happiest Baby on the Block DVD/book. As a follow-up, he wowed America in The Happiest Toddler on the Block DVD/book, when he unveiled surprising techniques to stop most temper tantrums and build toddler patience in just days. The popularity of Dr. Karp’s DVDs and books, which have sold millions of copies worldwide, have made him America’s most trusted pediatrician with The New York Times proclaiming, “Roll over, Dr. Spock!”
Oh, Baby! is the ideal FREE event for any parent, or soon-to-be parent, looking for helpful tips about how to sooth colic, boost infant sleep, reduce tantrums and promote patience.
“What’s great about Dr. Karp is that in reality, he’s helping to reduce the typical child raising frustrations of parents,” says Annette Repko, Director of Women’s Services at Doctors Hospital. “He teaches parents that they have the ability to manage their children in a way that will make both the child and parent happy.”
- When: Saturday, April 28th
- Where: Doctors Hospital, Main Tower
- Time: 9am – 1pm
- Dr. Karp to take the stage at:
- 10am – “The Happiest Baby on the Block”
- 11am – “The Happiest Toddler on the Block”
- Price: FREE!!
Oh, Baby! includes:
- FREE gift for the first 150 attendees
- Light refreshments
- Giveaways from local vendors
- Tours of the Clyde A. Burgamy, M.D. Center for Women
- Q&A with the Doctors Hospital physician team and nursing staff
- Gifts for all of your baby and toddler needs
- Car seat demonstrations
- Trainer with information on how to introduce your “new addition” to your family pet
- and much, much more!
Space is limited, pre-registration is required. Call (706) 651-4343 today!