Doctors Hospital—A Great Place to Work
To All Applicants
Thank you for your interest in employment with Doctors Hospital. We hope that you will find our application system and process easy to navigate through. However, should you need any assistance, please approach the main desk in Human Resources or contact us directly by calling (706) 651-2414 and someone will be happy to assist you.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at (706) 651-2414.
We appreciate your interest in being part of the Doctors Hospital team.
Applications will be accepted Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 2:00pm.
Human Resources Mission
Our mission is to foster a healthy work environment that supports Doctors Hospital in achieving its mission. We will attract, recruit, reward and retain a compassionate workforce who provides outstanding service and quality care to our patients and families. In addition, Human Resources is committed to serving the needs of all of our customers, internal and external, in a professional, helpful, and efficient manner.
About Doctors Hospital
Team: Over 370 Physicians and 1350 Employees
Hospital Awards and Recognition:
- 2010 Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award
- The Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Total Joint Replacement
- The Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers
- Get With the Guidelines-Stroke Silver Award
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center Burn Verification
- Ideal Location—Conveniently located off Interstate 20
- Home of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center—the largest Burn Center in the United States
- Part of the largest Healthcare System—Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Small Family Friendly working environment
Take a Virtual Tour
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center
- Clyde A. Burgamy, M.D. Center for Women
- Doctors Hospital
- Joint and Spine Center
Who is HCA?
Doctors Hospital is an EEO/AA Employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled.