Avoid the sun during peak hours
(HealthDay News) -- To help keep your skin looking its best, the Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., even on cloudy days.
- Protect your skin with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. Reapply the product about every two hours.
- Wear long-sleeved, lightweight clothing, a hat with a wide brim and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Don't use tanning beds or tan in the sun.
- Have any changes in your skin evaluated by a doctor.