Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Gain instant access to your personal health information and experience convenient, safer care through your hospital's Patient Portal. Information you'll find includes:
- Discharge Summaries
- Hospital Visit Histories
- Lab Results
- Medications and Instructions
- Radiology Reports
- Upcoming Appointments
CONVENIENT AND TIMELY
ACCESS TO THE MEDICAL
INFORMATION OF YOURSELF
AND YOUR LOVED ONES
Need a login?
Either sign up above or ask the hospital Patient Portal representative to sign you up at your next visit. You must be present to obtain first-time login credentials, which include a username, password and your Medical Record Number (MRN).
Stay connected on the go with mobile-ready access 24X7
MANAGE OTHERS' CARE
Support a loved ones' care with authorized access to their account
DOWNLOAD OR PRINT
Instantly get the documents you need for referral visits and records requests
KNOW IT IS SECURE
Gain peace of mind knowing your health information is protected and private
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to enroll in the Patient Portal?
- Patients must be 18 years old.
- Is the Patient Portal the same patient portal I use at my doctor's office?
- No, Patient Portal will provide information specific to HCA hospitals, not physician offices.
- What information is available in the Patient Portal?
- Patient Portal will show select portions of your health information: demographics, results, reports, medications, conditions, allergies, hospital visit histories and upcoming outpatient appointments. If you would like a copy of your full medical record please contact your facility's Release of Information Department.
- Will I be notified when new information is available in the portal?
- Yes, you will receive a "New Portal Activity" email alert when new health information, results or reports are available in Patient Portal.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- You can retrieve your password by following these steps:
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link on the Patient Portal sign-on page
- Enter your portal Logon ID
- Enter your email address (this must match the email currently on file with the hospital)
- Click Submit
- How can I change my password?
- You can change your password by following these steps:
- Log into the portal
- Click on Preferences
- Click Change Password
- Enter your current password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Click Submit
- What do I do if I forget my username?
- Call Patient Portal support at (855) 870-5350.
- How can I change my address or phone number?
- Please present the appropriate information to your facility's Registration Department.
- I don't understand my results, can you help me?
- Please contact your physician for any questions concerning your medical information.
- What browsers are recommended for accessing Patient Portal?
- Patient Portal is compatible with most web browsers: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.