The veins and arteries are an important part of the cardiovascular system, transporting blood and oxygen throughout the body and keeping it healthy. Vascular disease, which affects more than 60 million Americans, involves the narrowing of blood vessels caused by plaque buildup, which can lead to heart attacks, strokes, amputations and other serious conditions.
At Doctors Hospital, we offer a complete line of vascular services. Please call (706) 651-4343 to be referred to an affiliated vascular surgeon.
Conditions we treat:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Procedures we offer include:
- Carotid artery surgery/stenting
- Minimally invasive aneurysm repair
- Thoracic aorta repair
- Thoracic outlet surgery
- Vascular reconstruction/bypass