Defatted chicken broth and low-fat milk lower the fat content, yet give the sauce a rich creamy taste.
Ingredients and Preparation
- Spray 10 x 6 inch baking dish with nonstick spray. Place fish in pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix wine, stock, and lemon juice in small bowl and pour over fish.
- Cover and bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Melt margarine in small saucepan. Remove from heat and blend in flour. Gradually add milk and cook over moderately low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove fish from oven and pour liquid from baking dish into cream sauce, stirring until blended. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with grapes.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until sauce starts to brown.