Fri, May 29, 2015
Augusta Newborn Celebrated as First 5/29 College Savings Day Baby at Doctors Hospital, Awarded $1,529 for His Path2College 529 Plan
Thu, April 24, 2014
Doctors Hospital is one of a small number of hospitals in the US to earn accreditation in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology (ACR). Radiation oncology is the careful...
Doctors Hospital Has Been Named A Recipient Of The Women’s Choice Award As One Of America’s Best Hospitals For Emergency Care
Thu, June 19, 2014
Doctors Hospital has been named a recipient of the Women's Choice Award as one of America's Best Hospitals for Emergency Care.
Wed, July 30, 2014
Doctors Hospital in Augusta, Georgia, has been named to the Georgia Hospital Association's (GHA) Partnership for Health and Accountability (PHA) Core Measures Honor Roll.
Doctors Hospital Urges Community to be Aware Of Stroke Symptoms During National Stroke Awareness Month
Wed, April 30, 2014
Doctors Hospital urges community to be aware of stroke symptoms during May, which is National Stroke Awareness Month.
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.