Volunteers at Doctors Hospital often discover the genuine thanks they receive from patients and staff is worth the time they give up to be here. Whether it is a grateful smile or a word of thanks from a patient or family member, our volunteers know they are welcomed and appreciated.
Becoming a volunteer is very easy because you can match your volunteer schedule to fit your lifestyle – just four hours to spare each week. At Doctors Hospital, volunteers make a difference.
Opportunities to make a difference include:
- Greeting and guiding patients and visitors.
- Keeping in touch with the surgical progress of a patient.
- Keeping families of Emergency Department patients informed.
- Delivering newspapers to patients.
- Offering assistance in outpatient areas.
- Clerical support.
What You Get
We absolutely appreciate your willingness to help! That is why we offer you the following.
- Flexible scheduling
- FREE Meal of choice at the Cafeteria for every day you have a Shift
- FREE Custom Volunteer Shirt
- FREE Badge
- FREE Flu Vaccination
- Experience in a fast developing and interesting field
- New Friends and a great Team
Do you want to give back to your community, learn about the healthcare industry, and make new friends? We have some rewarding opportunities to showcase talents and interests and have some fun while helping people. Come and join others who dedicate part of their day to helping our patients, staff, and visitors and learn what it means to be involved in a meaningful way.
Click here to complete a volunteer application