We know how important it is for our patients to have their loved ones with them while they receive medical care. As we balance that need with the need to keep everyone safe, we are following these visitor policies:
- 1 visitor for each surgery patient (to remain in the main lobby or surgical waiting area)
- 1 visitor for each maternity patient (they may stay overnight)
- 1 visitor for each in-patient (to be allowed from Noon – 5pm)
- 1 visitor for each ER patient
- 1 visitor for each pediatric patient (they may stay overnight)
- All visitors must be 18 or older
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions for COVID-19) and will require visitors to wear masks.
You should enter the hospital through the ER or the main entrance.
We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.